Sunday, March 18, 2007

CCIE WRITTEN NOTES

Well for thous of you that are reading this the first time I have passed my CCIE Written (score 87%) and I am on my journey to become a Full CCIE. When I started my studies I have began with lots of reading almost every book I could lay my hands on. but there was basically a main book and from others I have expanded my knowledge so my main book was Cisco Press CCIE (Exam 350-001) Routing and Switching Official Exam Certification Guide by Wendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624 and in addition to that I have also rented several hours ~50 for practicing hand on lab and also I have taken both BOSON and TESTKING practice tests and I want to compare both for you

Scale 1 - 10 (1 lowest and 10 the highest)

___________________BOSON__ TEST KING Questions Level _________4_________ 9__ Number of Questions_____9__________7__ Practice Exam Price______8__________6__ Simulator look and Feel___8__________7__ My recommendation is TetsKing in my opinion it is much better then Boson but need to be improved on the simulator functionality.

No comments: