Monday, January 21, 2008

CCIE Lab San Jose 16 Jan 2008

Ok, I wished to tell you my number after that date but unfurtunetly for me I will need to hold on with that post. so for now I will tell you my expireance, I traveled from Israel to San Francisco California on Jan 12 2008 arrived after painful 18hr flight with a connection in London. Days before the exam I have taken the liberty to relax and sleep as much as I can. The lab Day I have arrived as early as I could at 7am to Tasman Drive 150 bldg C waiting for them to open the doors (yes I am that freek). at about 7:30 they have opened the doors and I waited for the other candidates to arrive, at about 8:15 we where guided to the Lab...(now I cant tell you what happen there as I am obligated to the NDA). What I can tell you is that it was hard but not impossiable I have actually had no problem with the core topics and but I did found the security and qos to be confusing enough to fail me. I certenly learned from this expireance (it was expensive lesson) and hope to not fail on that again, but with no pain there is no gain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to heard that I hope you will manage to pass it next time

beatbox32 said...

Keep at it! You'll get it the 2nd time around, no problem.